From: Beth [mailto:thebluesisloose@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 3:33 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Warning about strange browser popups

Sylvia, I think you ... have a virus. I have to be careful
writing this because I personaly had one of those, but Blake
handed me a copy of AVG, but that was when I had Windows 7.
strangely, no such problems with Win10. What malwadre protection
do you use? Antivirus? I heard that Blake's stepfather had
probems with MacAffee Antivirus, and now his pc is dead. ...
Dead.
Beth