From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mary Smith via groups.io
Sent: October 29, 2020 8:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for a laptop replacement

Hello, I've been doing a lot of research on chromebooks. One model I'm looking at is the chromebook duet manufactured by lenovo.

On 2020-10-28 11:59 p.m., Nimer Jaber wrote:
Hello,

My recommendation would be to consider a Chromebook, as it seems that it
should meet your needs depending on what you said. I just bought an HP
which allows for use as a tablet or a lapto, it has a great keyboard, and
if you wish, you can connect a bluetooth keyboard to it.

Thanks.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 7:13 PM Mary Smith via groups.io <ms0120=
mailbox.org@groups.io> wrote:

Hello listers, I'm interested in getting a couple of recommendations
for a laptop replacement. Ideally, I'd like something that is a bit more
portable. The type of device I'd like is something that either has a
detachable keyboard or something that would allow me to pair it with a
bluetooth keyboard. I don't need a device with high specifications. I'd
like something that could be used for Email/web browsing or entertainment.

Thank you for any recommendations you send my way.

Mary.