iPhone: IOS 14 and Phone Issue

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

With the upgrade of iPhone to system 14.X, I have had no major issues except for one.  In past versions, when I made an outgoing call, the screen changed automatically from the contacts list to the keypad.  This made rapid interaction with in-call operations such as pressing a numpad number to access various options presented by the call destination.

With IOS 14, this no longer happens. You are left in contacts and must manually find the keypad tab near the bottom or find the button for keypad that is superimposed over the contact listing.  A cursory examination of phone settings shows nothing obvious to rectify this situation.

Is there any way of changing this behavior back to the way it was in IOS 13.X?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"