 Original Message
 From:  Jeff Kenyon
 Hi guys,
Has anyone run across an issue where when the phone rings and you go to answer it there is no place to double tap either on
 the phone or BlueTooth keyboard?  Just now, I almost missed a doctor appointment because when she called I had tried to find the area to tap, and even
tried to move to it with the keyboard and
 there was nothing there to tap to answer.  Fortunately, she called back, but this isn't the first time it has happened since
 upgrading to iOS14last week.  Has anyone else dealt with this, and have you found a solution?
Jeff

From:  Alan Lemly,
walemly@...
 Jeff,

 Go to Settings, Phone, Incoming calls and make sure that setting is set to full screen. I noticed mine got set to banner which makes the keypad unavailable
when the phone is unlocked and a call comes in.
 Alan Lemly

From: Alan Lemly
The Incoming calls setting is only in iOS 14 and is found under Settings, Phone, Incoming calls. It follows Notifications on this screen.
Alan Lemly

Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 8:31 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] iPhone: IOS 14 and Phone Issue

Hi Group,

With the upgrade of iPhone to system 14.X, I have had no major issues
except for one. In past versions, when I made an outgoing call, the
screen changed automatically from the contacts list to the keypad. This
made rapid interaction with in-call operations such as pressing a numpad
number to access various options presented by the call destination.

With IOS 14, this no longer happens. You are left in contacts and must
manually find the keypad tab near the bottom or find the button for
keypad that is superimposed over the contact listing. A cursory
examination of phone settings shows nothing obvious to rectify this
situation.

Is there any way of changing this behavior back to the way it was in IOS
13.X? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"