Re: Looking for a laptop replacement

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 02:29 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
I hardly if ever move it around, so portability or battery life aren't considerations.
-
Which is fine.  It's pretty clear that Mary is looking for portability from what she said herself, hence my reply included, "Were you not looking for increased portability."

I haven't seen many (any, that I can remember recently) 15-inch laptops that don't sport a number pad as part of their built-in keyboards.  And if I were a screen reader user full time, I wouldn't even consider a laptop without a numeric keypad as part of the built-in keyboard.  The 15-inch models are much easier to lug around.  Others, of course, may differ.