Chromium Context Menue Accessing Problems

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I don't know what happened but, I can't access any of the context menues in Edge, Brave & Chrome.  Once I press, Alt + F, I can't navigate except to arrow up to Exit and back down to New Tab Control.  This is happening with all versions of Jaws, NVDA and Narrator on Windows 10 and with all Jaws and NVDA on Windows 7.  I can understand a setting getting changed by accident on 1 computer, but on both?!  I do have a KVM switch connecting my Windows 7 & 10 computers where they both use the same keyboard, monitor and speakers, but I don't know what could've happened!  All advice is greatly appreciated!  Thanks much.