Re: Chromium Context Menue Accessing Problems

Mike B

Okay, I did find the problem!  For whatever reason I tried navigating with the mouse to see what would happen and after moving the mouse and clicking the buttons the menues in all 3 browsers began working again.  I don't ever touch the mouse and it's tucked away so I don't touch it by accident, but something happened!  Well it's Halloween, goblins maybe?!  LOL

From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 11:42 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Chromium Context Menue Accessing Problems

Hi All,

I don't know what happened but, I can't access any of the context menues in Edge, Brave & Chrome.  Once I press, Alt + F, I can't navigate except to arrow up to Exit and back down to New Tab Control.  This is happening with all versions of Jaws, NVDA and Narrator on Windows 10 and with all Jaws and NVDA on Windows 7.  I can understand a setting getting changed by accident on 1 computer, but on both?!  I do have a KVM switch connecting my Windows 7 & 10 computers where they both use the same keyboard, monitor and speakers, but I don't know what could've happened!  All advice is greatly appreciated!  Thanks much.