Re: A couple of questions about apple devices

Greg Wocher

Hello,
I believe the newest version is the eighth generation. When it comes to the size of the hard drive, it really depends on what you are doing. 32 gigs is relatively small these days and apps are getting bigger and bigger. So if you are planning to download a lot of apps and keep a lot of books then no 32 is really not enough. If you are using it more to just surf the web or check email than 32 is probably enough.

Greg Wocher

On Oct 31, 2020, at 2:17 PM, Mary Smith via groups.io <ms0120=mailbox.org@groups.io> wrote:

Hello listers, I have a couple of questions regarding apple devices, iPads in particular.

First, what is the most recent version of the regular iPad.

Second, I realize that people will have different opinions on this one but how much space do you really need. Is 32 gigs enough.'

Thanks,

Mary.