From: Madison Martin
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 10:38 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Twitter

Hi all,

I'm thinking about getting Twitter, is there anyone on hear who uses it with

Jaws? If so, how easy and accessible is it to use? How well does it work with

Edge? Any shortcuts or tips/tricks that any of you have? And finally, is there a

basic site similar to the ones Facebook has? I know it's not like Facebook, but

still. Look forward to any help/suggestions that anyone can provide, as I don't

really know anything about Twitter!!! Thanks Madison