Re: Looking for a laptop replacement

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 02:58 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:
The majority of laptops 15 inch now have done away with number pads

Enes, I'm sorry, but this is very simply wrong.  I was literally walking through a WalMart computer section at the time you must have sent this as I was doing other shopping and I occasionally check what's on the shelf.  Every single 15.6-inch laptop there had a full keyboard.

If you search Amazon for a 15.6 laptop, almost all have full keyboards.  There are a smattering that don't, but they're a small minority.

It's been that way for a very long time now.  As soon as you get smaller than a 15.6, you can count on not having a full-sized built-in keyboard, and if you go with 15.6 or larger you can almost certainly count on having a full-sized built-in keyboard.  And I doubt that this will change much, at all, going forward.