Re: Looking for a laptop replacement

Joe Orozco

Can anyone speak to the differences between AMD and Intel? Is Intel
still better, or is that just my own bias?--Joe

On 10/31/20, Lenron <lenron93@gmail.com> wrote:
This is the reason why I don't like laptops smaller than 15.6 most of the
time.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 02:58 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:

The majority of laptops 15 inch now have done away with number pads
-
Enes, I'm sorry, but this is very simply wrong.  I was literally walking
through a WalMart computer section at the time you must have sent this as
was doing other shopping and I occasionally check what's on the shelf.
Every single 15.6-inch laptop there had a full keyboard.

If you search Amazon for a 15.6 laptop, almost all have full keyboards.
There are a smattering that don't, but they're a small minority.

It's been that way for a very long time now.  As soon as you get smaller
than a 15.6, you can count on not having a full-sized built-in keyboard,
and
if you go with 15.6 or larger you can almost certainly count on having a
full-sized built-in keyboard.  And I doubt that this will change much, at
all, going forward.

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they
rarely
fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and on.*

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762