From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: October 31, 2020 9:48 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for a laptop replacement

Can anyone speak to the differences between AMD and Intel? Is Intel still better, or is that just my own bias?--Joe

On 10/31/20, Lenron <lenron93@gmail.com> wrote:
This is the reason why I don't like laptops smaller than 15.6 most of
the time.

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 02:58 PM, enes sarıbaş wrote:

The majority of laptops 15 inch now have done away with number pads
-
Enes, I'm sorry, but this is very simply wrong. I was literally
walking through a WalMart computer section at the time you must have
sent this as I was doing other shopping and I occasionally check
what's on the shelf.
Every single 15.6-inch laptop there had a full keyboard.

If you search Amazon for a 15.6 laptop, almost all have full keyboards.
There are a smattering that don't, but they're a small minority.

It's been that way for a very long time now. As soon as you get
smaller than a 15.6, you can count on not having a full-sized
built-in keyboard, and if you go with 15.6 or larger you can almost
certainly count on having a full-sized built-in keyboard. And I
doubt that this will change much, at all, going forward.

*Always remember that computers are just glorified light bulbs - they
rarely fail in continuous use and usually go pop when turned off and
on.*

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762