Re: NVDA, A Space Hog

Monte Single

Yes, my nvda folder is also 120 megabytes.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Taylor
Sent: November 1, 2020 10:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NVDA, A Space Hog

Hi Joe,

You may like to go through your NVDA subfolders to insure something hasn't been inadvertently placed there. Mine is 120MB in size, that includes addons.

On 2/11/2020 2:02 pm, Joe Orozco wrote:

I was looking at my C drive. It was showing over 200 GB of space used.
I thought that strange and assumed Windows must have bloated at some
point. But as Brian pointed out, the OS does not take up much space,
so I started poking around and damned if I didn’t discover NVDA alone
was hogging up 80 gigs all on its own. There’s a recycling bin that
alone was taking up 40 gigs. The library folder was also heavy in
data. Can someone explain why this might be happening? I don’t want to
take an ax to things without understanding why it might be doing this.
Thanks for any info.

Joe