Re: Unable to Launch Open Book

Gene

Try reinstalling it.

From: Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2020 6:02 AM
To: Tech Talk
Subject: [TechTalk] Unable to Launch Open Book

Hi list. All of a sudden, I am unable to launch Open Book 9.0. When I try to open it, I get the "welcome to open book" greeting message, followed by "program not responding". I tried closing and reopening it with no luck. I tried the "check for a solution and close the program" option in the program not responding dialog with no luck. I have rebooted a couple of times, but I still cannot get Open Book to open. It worked fine two days ago. I am running Windows 7 with JAWS 2019. Any ideas on how I can get Open Book to launch successfully? Thanks.

Gerald