Re: iPhone 12

Danny Park

That is what I was hoping and will probably do that and then pick up a USB C block later.

Danny

On 11/2/2020 12:51 PM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
The older lightning cables will work just fine. You do not need to purchase a usb-c charging block.

Greg Wocher

On Nov 2, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Danny Park <dpark13918@gmail.com> wrote:

I know that with the new iPhone's there is no charging block included but rather just a lighting to USB C cable. My question is if anyone know if you can use an older lighting to USB cable as in the past or do you need to make sure that you have a type C charger before ordering.

thanks for any info.

Danny