Re: NVDA, A Space Hog

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Quentin,

           Thank you very much for "solving the mystery" I had not yet solved with regard to using object navigation to activate that button.  The text report format, and the range of available formats in text, from SpaceSniffer are definitely more screen reader user friendly than what comes in PDF from TreeSize Free.

           Although I have played with it some, object navigation still remains a personal weak point in my NVDA world.  I just don't seem to get the relationships between objects in any clear way.

           By the way, you may be able to explain this to me, why is it that NVDA "gets trapped" in the report preview part of the ScreenSniffer report generation process if you tab into it.  Once I do that I cannot extract myself no matter what I do.  I have to either close that window and start again or resort to sighted point and click to force my way out of that text box.  This is not something I've encountered before.  I could be doing something entirely wrong, but I have absolutely no idea what that might be.