Re: jaws and spotify desktop app

Gene

I haven't used Spotify much for quite some time.  My recollection is that control up arrow raises the volume and control down arrow lowers it.  I don't know if that still is the case but it was a few years ago, when I used Spotify quite a bit.

Gene

On 11/4/2020 2:10 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone use spotify on here with jaws?

If so, how do you find the volume slider.

I’ve routed jaws to pc, used the touch curser and no go.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng