Re: outlook express adapted for windows 10

Gerald Levy

You can download the latest version of Thunderbird from the Ninite site:

https://ninite.com/

Gerald

On 11/4/2020 6:12 AM, Fanus wrote:

Hello Gene and Gerald

I actually tried to install Thunderbird before I asked the question but after installing I just heard "tab" whatever I do and it would not give me a chance to enter my credentials, maybe it is an old version. Can one of you perhaps give a link where I can download a version which will work?

Regards

Fanus