From: Fanus
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2020 5:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook express adapted for windows 10

Hello Gene and Gerald

I actually tried to install Thunderbird before I asked the question but after installing I just heard "tab" whatever I do and it would not give me a chance to enter my credentials, maybe it is an old version. Can one of you perhaps give a link where I can download a version which will work?

Regards

Fanus