Re: outlook express adapted for windows 10

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 08:13 PM, Marie wrote:
I have yet to find an email client without some problem or other. It is up to the individual to try them out and pick the one which works best for you.
-
Amen, Marie!!   And what one person considers to be "a problem" is something that certain others can ignore with ease.  It's all about what works for you.

I'd also extend your observation to virtually any tool, cyber or not.  What suits one person perfectly may be horrible for another.