Re: outlook express adapted for windows 10

Kimsan

I did this a long time ago using outlook 2016. I think someone accomplished it using outlook 2010 or 2013. Not sure as it was seven years ago lol.

1.

alt v and tab to view settings and press enter.

2. Tab to group by and press enter.

3.  Uncheck the box that states automatically group according to arrangement. (That is the first checkbox after clicking group by.

4.  Now tab once to a combo box and expand it. Look for conversation.

5. Now tab all the way down to where it says expand/collapse. There use the down arrow key until you hear all collapsed.

6.  Tab to the ok button and press enter.

7. Now head over to sort which is right after the group by and press enter.

8.  where it says sort items by edit combo, change it to from. I'm not sure what the default was it might be received.

9. Tab to ok, and the second ok button to activate it with spacebar.

Please note, step 8, some might object to it being set on from, but when I set it to receive or anything else, it read everyone’s names in the conversation, but with setting it to from, it just read conversation collapse, and I had to right arrow and there was the list of emails.

Toy around with it.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter: