Re: digital voice recorders

Patrick Ford

The Olympus Digital recorders.
 I use the DM 620.
They have a newer version now but do not recall the name - it may be the DM 720. Voice guides you through the menus and it is an excellent digital recorder.  I think around 150 Dollars US.

On Nov 5, 2020, at 10:40 AM, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@...> wrote:

Hello all
There is a digital rechorder that my wife and I each had years ago, and they were wonderful.  They of corse dide a long time ago and we just cant remember who made them.  We hear the name of them mentioned once in a while on these groups, but we can’t find them in Canada.
These ones have a rounded bass where the speaker is, and very simple to use buttons on the sides.  Have any of you found a digital rechorder you like using?
Many thanks.
David