From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2020 9:26 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] outlook express adapted for windows 10

I just found out an important thing when you see the calendar. I don't know
if it is true in older versions of the program but in the 78.x versions, f6
won't move you out of the calendar if you are in it. The only way I know to
switch to the mail view is to use control tab. Once you do that, you will
remain in the mail view even if you close and reopen the program. If you
have the problem of seeing the buttons, control tab should solve it. F6
does move you most efficiently to the folders list when you open the
program. There are one or two fields you skip if you use f6. So change the
view, and use f6 when you open the program.