From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 12:31 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I would like to broadcast on the net, and haven't a clue
on what I need to do etc.

Hi All,

I am a jazz enthusiast, with a large collection of all kinds of jazz. I have
had my own radio show on a local station here, but they have gone to an all
rock format, and I don’t fit in there any more. So, what must one do to have
a program on the net? Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jim