From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 12:05 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] windows 10 latest switching users

Hi,

I’m thinking about creating multiple user accounts on my windows 10 machine.

Is there a keystroke to switch users?

I just now did windows key x, went to where it said shut down, sign out etc. but I didn’t see switch user.

So, if I have a user account called Kimsan, and I create another one called john smith, how can I quickly switch over to john smith, if there is indeed a keystroke.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng