From: Nancy Hill
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2020 8:02 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] using Thunderbird to send group email

78 something.

On 11/8/2020 2:30 AM, Gene wrote:
Are you using the current version of Thunderbird? The address interface changed recently.

Gene
-----Original Message----- From: Nancy Hill
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2020 1:21 AM
To: TechTalk

Hi All,

How do I set up an address to send a group of folks (such as my Sunday
school class) an email that I will only send once but will go out to
each individual group member?

I am using recent versions of win10 , jaws and TB.

Many thanks in advance!

Nancy