Re: Root Directory Limit

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Howard,

           I can't give you an answer with regard to your specific issue that's going on, but I can about file system specifics:  There is no limit to the number of files or folders that can be placed anywhere, other than those imposed by the space available to set up the structures in the file system necessary to access them.  Unless those 44 folders, or 4 files, are of a gargantuan size you'd be nowhere near to reaching physical limits on the storage device for the creation of additional files or folders.