Re: Root Directory Limit

Howard Traxler

Thanks, Brian.  That's the answer I was hoping for.  I'll just let it sit for a while; and when I come back, I find out if anything happened.

Howard

On 11/8/2020 1:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Howard,

           I can't give you an answer with regard to your specific issue that's going on, but I can about file system specifics:  There is no limit to the number of files or folders that can be placed anywhere, other than those imposed by the space available to set up the structures in the file system necessary to access them.  Unless those 44 folders, or 4 files, are of a gargantuan size you'd be nowhere near to reaching physical limits on the storage device for the creation of additional files or folders.