Re: jaws script

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

You can use “Prompt Create” for this. Focus the edit box and press “JAWSKey  +F2” and arrow down to prompt create. You should be able to create the correct prompts for each combo box.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jerry hathaway
Sent: Sunday, November 8, 2020 10:02 PM
To: TechTalk; JFW Listserve
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws script

I need to create a script to read the labels of combo boxes in a program. I am running windows 7 with jaws 2019. When I open the program and then select the sub window which contains information on the person I am looking at. As I scroll down the page each line is a combo box edit field. Jaws reads it as combo box and not the name of the combo edit box. Any help will be appreciated.

Jerry