From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 10:29 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Restoring Classic ALT+TAB behavior in Windows 10, Version20H2

This is bound to become the next big "everyone's asking" question, and for good reason.  So here's the answer so that everyone has it.  If you do not have Windows 10 20H2 yet, and most don't, then please file this message for when you do get it, as everyone is going to eventually.

See article:  [Tip] Disable and Remove Microsoft Edge Tabs Showing in ALT+Tab Screen in Windows 10

If you want to cut straight to the chase, search the page for "Open Settings" which are the first two words of Step 1 in the step-by-step instructions.

        ~ Madonna