Re: Victor Reader Stream question.

Carolyn Arnold

Thanks, Steve, right,l got it fixed.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 12:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Victor Reader Stream question.

Hi Carolyn. I'm sure someone has already helped, but if not
... press and hold the sleep/time button just underneath the
0, the oval key. Press the number 2 once to get up to
advanced time settings then hit confirm which is the one to
the right of 0. Victor says time format 12 hour, AM-PM.
Then, hit the number 8 to get down to 24 hour format. Hit
confirm, and then press and hold the sleep/time button
again. That should do it..