Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Janet

Hi everyone,
For quite some time now, whenever I attempt to forward an email message, Jaws completely just stops talking, and no matter what keys I might press, Jaws is completely silent. Several minutes later after I keep pressing some keys just to see if I can hear something, Jaws starts reading, Microsoft is not responding if I close the program now or restart the program, I will lose any unsaved data, then I get the message saying, U.S spelling is not responding. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to stop this, and just simply forward an email message?
Using Outlook 2010, Windows 7.
Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Peace Be With You.