Re: Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

What's your JAWS version?

And I'll say it, though you've almost certainly heard it, but get off of Windows 7, which is now officially out of support.  It is still possible to do a free, in-place upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 using these instructions: Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file
The only difference between a repair install/in-place feature update and an in-place upgrade is that all the steps in those directions take place under Windows 7 up to and including kicking off the setup.exe file.  Anyone doing an in-place upgrade should take a full system image backup of their existing Windows 7 installation if at all possible before doing so.  I've never had one go catastrophically bad, but have had a couple that didn't take and were rolled back to Windows 7.  There is, however, the possibility of the very rare catastrophic failure during an in-place upgrade, which is why you want the insurance of a system image backup from which to restore if the worst were to somehow happen.

I used Office 2010 for many years, up until around a year ago, when it was getting "creaky" on a lot of fronts, many not related to screen readers.  I believe it's now officially out of support as well.

        ~ Madonna