Re: Restoring Classic ALT+TAB behavior in Windows 10, Version20H2

Hope Williamson

Right, and there are some people as far along as I am, who still don't quite pick it up. I have a friend who's like this. I'd have to walk her step-by-step through those instructions. Considering this mostly came from experience, I'm not sure why this happens.

On 11/10/2020 12:44 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 03:37 PM, Hope Williamson wrote:
I get that there are a lot of people not in their 20th year
-
Indeed.  And it's incumbent on them to identify themselves as such.  Anyone who knows me from the various lists I'm on has seen me carefully nurse along true beginners many times.  That's what one should do.

But what I won't do is assume everyone on these lists, or even most on these lists, are true beginners.  Given the names I've been seeing and the time over which I've been seeing them in multiple venues this simply is not the case, which was my central point.

One has to make some assumption about what one believe about a new member if they don't introduce themselves and their skill level.  Mine is they've got basic computer and screen reader skills.  If they don't, and they say so, then one can code shift as appropriate.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you're always going to be disappointed.

~ Madonna

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.