Mis-match detected

Nancy Hill

Hi All,

It is not that unusual for me to click on a link and then the words 'mis-match detected will pop up.  I am then given the choice of continuingt to my original destination or clicking on a link to take me to google.  The first time I remember this happening was when I got an email from my church that had a link to the sermon of the week and when I entered on that link, a mis-match was detected.

Can someone please let me know why this is happening or tell me what has gotten into my laptop to make this happen?  I'd love to get this cleared up.

Many Thanks in Advance!

Nancy