installing memory myself..?

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi There Folks!
A local friend of mine put this system together for me about 7 and a half years ago.  I have had the video card as well as the HD which is now a 1 TB upgraded.  The only thing that hasn't been updated is the memory. I presently have 4 GB which I believe is a bit low..? Although aside from being a bit laggy at times I have really not experienced any serious issues with it except for the sluggishness.  Question, if I was to get another 4 to 8 GB of ram, how easy would itbe for me to install it myself?? I know this is possible but was wondering how easy or feesable it would be for me to do this? BTW, this system is a somewhat modified Tiger Direct kit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Much THANKS and Have A Good 1!