From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 5:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Hi Gene,
Thank you for this. Do you know of any way I might set up Thunderbird now
on my pc, just so I can try it out, and get used to it before I delete
Outlook, or is this just too far fetch? I guess what I'm asking is can I
have to different email programs on my pc at the same time? If that makes
any sense.

Janet