From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 5:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

I would suggest Thunderbird Portable. It does as much as the installed
version and it has advantages. If the program develops a problem, yu don't
have to troubleshoot it. You can have a backup copy and you can delete the
copy you are using and copy the backup to the location where the program is
you usually use.

Another advantage is that if you want to put the program on another
computer, you can copy it there and do no setup.

You can also run it from a thumb drive or other removable media. So if you
are using someone else's computer and you want to use your program, you can
use it in that way.

Here is a direct download link:
https://portableapps.com/downloading/?a=ThunderbirdPortable&n=Mozilla%20Thunderbird,%20Portable%20Edition&s=s&p=&d=pa&f=ThunderbirdPortable_78.4.2_English.paf.exe

You run the exe file and it seems like an installer but it doesn't install
anything. It places the program on your hard drive.

You run the program by opening the folder where it is, finding the exe file,
typing t will probably place you on it the first time, then press enter.
You can also send the exe file to the desktop as a shortcut and make a short
cut key. If you want to know more about that, members will tell you.

As to your NVDA question, I'll either write you a short introduction or I
may have something I wrote in the past.