Re: Ebay New Visual Test for Login

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

By the way, these are not being used only by eBay and/or Google.  I've run into them all over the place recently.  Since I'm generally not running a screen reader, and since these are clearly set up to allow alternate verification by typing what you hear in a brief audio sequence, I'd simply presumed the buttons with the icons that indicate same (a speaker for the audio challenge) would also have labels exposed for a screen reader to read.

        ~ Madonna