Re: Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Pamela Dominguez

When I had pop three, I had a choice whether to delete messages from the server after download or not, and I had to set which one I wanted.  Pam.

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 05:45 PM, Chris G wrote:
One is the default of course, but you should be able to have two or more without any issue.
-
Only if you are using IMAP, Exchange, or one of several other lesser known server-side protocols.

By default most POP configurations will delete downloaded messages from the server after they are downloaded, and that means one e-mail client would have certain messages that it downloaded and the other other ones.

If you are using a server-side access protocol, you are 100% correct.

        ~ Madonna