perkins braillers out of stock or discontinued?

Josh Kennedy

Hi

Are perkins braillers out of stock or possibly discontinued? On the perkins products website, it says standard braillers won’t be in, until mid October 2020. Well we are past that date now. It says electric braillers won’t be in, until late November 2020. We are coming up on that in 2 or 3 weeks. I sure am glad I got my used electric brailler when I did, and furthermore sent it back to Perkins for reconditioning and refurbishment and cleaning when I did 3 months ago. I hope perkins braillers and their parts will still be sold and supported for many decades to come. Perhaps the covid or coronavirus is really affecting the manufacturing and shipping of standard and electric perkins braillers?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10