From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 9:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Janet,

             Check under Windows Security and see if, under App & Browser Control, if the Reputation Based Protection are all on consider turning them off, or at least trying to turn them off one at a time to see if you can reach a "happy medium" as far as what is allowed versus not allowed.

              It's a new feature that many, including myself at times, find annoying because it's a bit too aggressive about what it wants to block.  And we managed without it for a very long time before now.

              The above presumes Windows 10 and Windows Security.  If that's not the case, look at whatever security suite you're using.

        ~ Madonna