From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 10:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

Janet,

          Thunderbird has had "automatic setup" for a number of years now for the vast majority of email service providers.  When you first fire it up you will be asked for your e-mail address and password, along with a couple of other bits related to setting up the account, and it will in all likelihood take care of the rest.  It even triggers a login to Google for OAUTH access and sets that up were you to be using a Gmail account.

          If you have your address and password, just fire up Thunderbird and follow it's lead as far as giving it the info necessary to configure your account.

        ~ Madonna