Re: Using PowerPoint with JAWS or NVDA

Steve Matzura

Thanks, Chris. I knew I saw it somewhere.

On 11/14/2020 4:07 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hey Steve. Freedom scientific has a webinar on using PowerPoint with jaws. I think it is in three parts and can be found on the past webinars page.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: November 13, 2020 12:44 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Using PowerPoint with JAWS or NVDA

A while back, maybe a month, I distinctly remember a Top Tech Tidbits item about learning to use PowerPoint with JAWS. But try as I might, I can't find a reference to it in any TTT I've saved, and I am pretty sure I have them all, at least for the past six months, on the system which I regularly use for retrieving email. Any tips, tutorials or how-to's would be greatly appreciated as I have to narrate a presentation and I thought it would be cool to attach the recording of the narration to each slide so it would play as the slides are shown.

TIA