Re: Legality of Audiovault.net

Mich Verrier

From the standpoint of the contract holder probably not but considering that it’s a just an audio file I really don’t see the problem also doesn’t really matter if it’s legal or not question to me personally it doesn’t from much

On Nov 15, 2020, at 3:35 AM, Samuel Wilkins <soundsam@spwnet.co.uk> wrote:

Hello all, someone on a list I'm on has asked about where they can obtain audio described films and television shows, and one option suggested was audiovault.net. I looked it up, and it said they don't intend to take income from copyright holders, but I'm still not sure. Is this site legal? Sorry if this has been asked before. Thank you in advance.