Re: strange email

Gerald Levy

I receive scam messages like this all the time.  Practically every day I receive a bogus message that supposedly came from PayPal informing me that my account has been blocked, and that I need to take immediate action by clicking on a link in the message.  I know right away that it is a fake because the real PayPal always includes my name and email address in the "to" field and message body.

Gerald

On 11/15/2020 9:33 AM, Loy wrote:
I got an email which looked like it was from Walmart. When I opened it I got a message that Active X Control was blocked. The email address it was sent to was my_name@.... I don't have an AOL email address. I am sure this was SPAM, but this email address was strange.