Re: Legality of Audiovault.net

Laz

Ah. Now we're getting into the level of ethics and morality of a
business owner and the reasoning behind using something which is
illegal just to get more email adddresses to which they can advertise.
I'm sure they would like to avoid being contacted by the FBI or lawyer
representing the movie studios.

Besides you and I know exactly where these files originally came from
and if you missed that email message it's not the blind mise vault
doing any of the work. Should they benefit from these files? I have my
own opinion about that and you likely have your own. Needless to say
there are other sites these files may be freely downloaded by anyone
without the need to give up one's email address and receive any
advertising messages in return.

Stay safe,

Laz

I doubt the Blind Mice Mart does this for security. They probably do so
because they want to send e-mails advertising their products. After all,
they should get some benefit. Those who want to use the vault don't need to

worry about intrusive amounts of messages. I get advertisements on and off

but it isn't at all intrusive, maybe once every week or two or maybe once a

month. I'm not sure ow often but its nothing to worry about.