From: Samuel Wilkins
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 2:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Legality of Audiovault.net

Hello all, someone on a list I'm on has asked about where they can
obtain audio described films and television shows, and one option
suggested was audiovault.net. I looked it up, and it said they don't
intend to take income from copyright holders, but I'm still not sure.
Is this site legal? Sorry if this has been asked before. Thank you in
advance.

--
XR