Jaws Update

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I just updated to Jaws 2021 and didn't realize it.  I thought it was part of Jaws 2020.  After I finished the update, I migrated my settings and it then said something about 40 minute mode and I got really confused because my license is paid for.  It said something about update authorization and I couldn't find that.  Then it said Jaws professional and I have Jaws home.  Did I do something wrong?  When I go into Jaws, it says these 3 different versions with the same numbers.  Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.  I hope I did this correctly.

Shelly