From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 4:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Outlook 2010 Help Please.

See if it already is. Press f6 perhaps twice to see if you are in the
folders list. I would expect you to be in the inbox by default but if you
aren't, work with the folders about as you would in other e-mail programs.
In your account, right arrow to open the list of folders and up and down
arrow in them. Tab once to the message list of the folder you are in.

When you created your account, do you know if it was successfully created?
If so, you will have the folders in the program. When you open the program,
use f6 to get to the folders list or if you press it once more, to the
message list of the folder you are in. Or if you prefer, use f6 to get to
the folders list, then tab once to the message list.